Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The states I have made sales in

So of course I have seen this on Instagram. I saw a shop I follow had a map of the U.S. and the states she has had sales in. I found this super interesting. So I decided to take a few minutes(which turned into more than a few. but whatever.) and see which states LITTLE LAPSI has shipped to. I thought that it was awesome to find that there were only THREE states that someone hadn't ordered their own LITTLE LAPSI wear. So, I have decided to make a discount for those states to try and finish off this map! Those states are Wyoming, Nebraska and Vermont. So, if you know anyone in those three states, let them know. Or if you are in that state, take a look through my shop: www.littlelapsi.com or instagram: @littlelapsi. If you see something you like, send me an email and I will get the discount code to you! Have a good day! -Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment